Summer Learning Links:
Please find additional remote learning links for your students to use throughout the summer below:
1. Complete 6th grade ELA lessons posted on Google Classroom, and improve any assignments below a ‘B’
2. Check out and read books from Sora app, sign in with DPS account
3. Freckle Language Arts practice.
Log in codes: 4th period: jrgr83
7th period: pum93g
8th period: szpups
1. Continue Working through 6th grade level lessons and watching the videos for support
2. Class code: F9C54F
This Amplify site has videos with teachers explaining lessons in Amplify, and is great practice for building science knowledge and skills.
This Exploratorium site has cool videos and activities to help explain coronavirus and build understanding about how to stay healthy.
This site from the American Association for the Advancement of Science has activities and lessons you can try on your own.
1. Login directly with Google, read 1 article a day and take a quiz
2. Pick a new country to learn about every day
7th & 8th Grade
ELA & Social Studies:
1. Continue Working through 7/8th grade level lessons and watching the videos for support
2. Prodigy Class code: 3458F2; Khan Academy: UUGMUV8G
PBS has several shows dealing with science and other subjects. An example of science shows are, 10a Breakthrough and 11a Nova.
*You can view schedule on their app, online (via phone) or if you do have TV and cable, they’ll have a guide.
*Watch videos about several topics and how science is involved.
*Work on lesson in other units.
SY19-20 Remote Learning Plans by Academy:
This page will remain up through August 3, 2020.
Remote learning begins on April 7th for ECE-8th grade students. Please have your student’s ID or lunch number available to access daily attendance and materials. Please note, on most online learning platforms your student’s 8 digit date of birth will be the password MMDDYYY so if your birthday is April 7, 2020 it would be 04072020. If you have any questions please reach out to your student’s teacher.
*please note that attendance is not a requirement for ECE!
Kinder ELA-E Literacy, Math (McKinney & Williams)
Kinder ELA-S Literacy & Math (Sanchez & Uribe)
2nd ELA-E Literacy Access Directions (Okoye), Math (Buscher class code:25rivtn)
2nd ELA-S Access Directions (Smith & Goggins)
8th Math (Boven-Betz period 6 code: ycg5t7; Boven-Betz period 8 code: l6svfjk; Ashby period 7 code wwdexw2)
8th ELA (period 3 code: tclwk7q, period 4 code: 3vmcxk2, period 7 code: knk25ex)
8th Social Studies