Family Information and Resources
Stay up to date with important information from McGlone and DPS that impacts your student!
McGlone Academy Resources
- 2017-18 McGlone Family/Student Handbook – Access the English or Spanish version.
- Remind App – Remind is a free text messaging app that helps teachers, students, and parents communicate and efficiently. Learn more by watching this video! Denver Public School Resources
- School Breakfast/Lunch Menu (see monthly K-8 menu) – the DPS Food and Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that aim to provide your children with nutritious wholesome meals that promote healthy eating habits and lifelong nutrition and fitness practices. Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. We provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
- Free and Reduced Lunch: The National School Lunch Program (NSLP) is a federally assisted meal program. It provides nutritionally balanced, low-cost or free lunches to children each school day to all public and non-profit private schools (regardless of tuition). Eligibility is determined through an application process which considers both income and household size. To apply for Free and Reduced lunch for your student(s), please click here.
- DPS Family Services – Learn about the many family services DPS offers to support you and your child.